Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Happy 2nd Anniversary!!

Last year on our anniversary some of you may remember I was on a plane, alone. Flying from Sheppard AFB in TX, where J was finishing up tech school, to Wisconsin for the start of my most recent semester of college. I was not quite 3 months pregnant and I still had very little idea what to expect over the next year. It's kind of an understatement to say that the past year has been a roller coaster ride!

I nearly graduated...
We moved half way around the world.
We learned how to cloth diaper!
We had a baby.

This year I am so thankful to be able to share this day with my wonderful husband and our beautiful baby boy. I am looking forward to the exciting things another year will bring!


Here's to another year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment